About the Mobility Alliance Group
MobilityAllianceGroup.com is the leading website that empowers consumers by connecting them to trusted providers of powerwheelchairs and mobility scooters.
Our unique marketplace concept was created especially to:
Connect consumers with a network of major, national, regional, and local durable medical equipment dealers across the U.S. Our clients represent major corporations and independents nationwide.
Provide a convenient 'one-stop-shop' destination for your power wheelchair and mobility scooter needs by giving you convenience and value while finding the product and provider that's perfect for you.
How does it work?
The Mobility Alliance Group receives each request for more information and matches it to a quality healthcare provider within our network. Our providers work directly with Medicare and your secondary insurance to get you a new Power Wheelchair or Scooter for low or no cost and there are other benefits to choosing the Mobility Alliance Group, including free home delivery, free setup and training, and no confusing paperwork.
For more information, see What We Can Do For You.
How do I know which product is right for me?
We want to be sure that you get the mobility solution that is right for you scooter or power wheelchair? What's the difference? What options should you get? It can get confusing, but we can help.
Get your free Guide to Choosing a Scooter or Power Wheelchair.
How does the Mobility Alliance Group save me money?
Through the Mobility Alliance Group, Medicare may cover 80% of the cost of a new Power Wheelchair or Scooter. Your secondary insurance may cover the other 20%.* A Mobility Alliance Group member would be happy to explain the entire process to you, or you can find out more in Insurance Information.
Our members make the process easy for you a Mobility Alliance Group member will work with you, your doctor, and your insurance to find you the Power Wheelchair or Scooter that's best for you.
Who does the Mobility Alliance Group help?
The Mobility Alliance Group helps all individuals on Medicare with compromised mobility who need a Power Wheelchair or Scooter to complete daily activities within their home. Whether you need a Power Wheelchair or a Scooter, we have a provider in our network who can help you save time, effort and money.
Please note that the MobilityAllianceGroup.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
The contents of MobilityAllianceGroup.com, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the MobilityAllianceGroup.com website are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, course of action or medical or healthcare provider.
This site does not offer medical advice and nothing contained in the content is intended to constitute professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment or to advocate or recommend the purchase or selection of any product, service or to endorse or guarantee the qualifications, credentials or appropriateness of any health care provider linked to or advertised on this site.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the MobilityAllianceGroup.com website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The MobilityAllianceGroup.com website does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the site. Reliance on any information provided by MobilityAllianceGroup.com, Alliance Health employees, our clients, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Alliance Health, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.
* some conditions apply